New patient registration
Consult with your doctor online
Order repeat prescription
Welcome to our websiteMission Statement
Moxley Medical Centre will provide a co-ordinated approach to the provision of Primary Health Care, to meet the needs of its Patients; and deliver this agenda with a well-trained and motivated team.
Moxley Medical Centre
• Will run for your benefit
• Will be accessible and responsive to your needs
• Will provide a personal, efficient and friendly service
|Monday||8:00 - 19:15|
|Tuesday||8:00 - 18:30|
|Wednesday||8:00 - 18:30*|
|Thursday||8:00 - 18:30|
|Friday||8:00 - 18:30**|
|Extended Hours Appointments are offered Monday from 18:30 to 19:15.
To Book an Appointment Please Contact the Surgery
*To Access Surgery Services between the Hours of 17:00 and 18:30 on Wednesday, please call WALDOC on 01922 501999.
** To Access Surgery Services between the Hours of 12:00 to 18:30 on Friday, please call WALDOC on 01922 501999
Reception Opening Hours
|>> Medical advice contact -01902409515|
Access your local GP services onlineRegister Now!
Book new appointments without having to phone. Order repeat prescriptions so they are ready to pick up. View your medical record securely online.
- Why can the menopause trigger anxiety?
- How to get into CrossFit exercise safely as a beginner
- What do normal labia look like?
- How often should you visit a sexual health clinic for a check-up?
- How to boost your vitamin D levels this winter
- Why can drinking coffee trigger diarrhoea?
- What is cancer 'prehabilitation'?
- Can menstrual cups help fight period poverty?
- How to talk to your partner about painful sex
- How does IBS affect people at work?
Search local services in your area